Tuesday 24 September 2013

Zoey- Furry Friend Tag💕

Hello Everyone!

so I'm full of the cold right now so I decided to do a post on my aunties cat zoey. I've always wanted a cat so I love seeing my aunties so I thought I would do the furry friend tag!


here's the questions!
1) What is your pet’s name?-Zoey

2) What kind of pet is it and what breed?-  A Cat a
nd she was from the shelter so I'm not sure what breed 

3) How long have you had your pet friend? Aunties had her for about 6 years

4) How did you get yourpet? Auntie  got her from the shelter 

5) How old is your pet? 8

6) What are some quirky things 
about your pet’s personality? She loves chicken and she jumps
On you for some and if you try and brush her she try's to take the brush from you and play with it it's so cutee

7) What does your relationship with your petmean to you? even though she's not mine a lot

8) What are some of your favorite past times with your pet? I wasn't actually keen on her when she first was adopted but just playing with her in her tunnel and seeing her run like crazy to you if you have food hahah

9) What are the nicknames that you call your pet? zo zo 

some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment